• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Titch

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

I know you weren't one of my buns but that doesn't mean I didn't love you any less :cry:

I don't know where you came from I just know you came to us to be safe and loved for your last week here on earth.

You arrived with your mum, dad, two older sisters, three brothers and your sister.

Meant to be six weeks old but more like four you were the smallest and weakest.

You came to us on the wednesday and had to be nursed through the night, it was touch and go, Elaine sent me a message saying you had been brought to us and you were critically ill.

I prayed you'd make it through the night, I wanted to adopt you and you did, you survived on Apple and Pear baby food, grated Carrot and Sugar water.

I met you the next day bringing greens from the market for everyone, you were perky and Elaine was overjoyed that you ate some greens. That afternoon we had our first cuddle :D You spent almost an hour in my arms before you wanted to get down.

Elaine's young son was particularly fond of you.

You only had one day of meds left but you weren't strong enough, you were needed as an angel :cry:

Exactly a week to the day you were brought to us and had to be nursed you left us, I never got to say good bye.

Mummy Elaine is heartbroken, you had a good chance but you didn't want to take it.

We love you little Titch xxxxxx

Fly high up into the sky,
You're free now
Leaping and bounding around
There's no limits to your body

You're forever encased in my heart Titch, Binky Free my Angel

000_2566.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:( :( :(
That is a sad story. At least Titch died knowing that he/she was loved very dearly for the last week of his/her life.

Such a sad story...goodnight Titch...you had lots of loving from your Mummy and you are off to play at Rainbow Bridge with a happy heart

ange1.jpg

Back