• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding!

Yay, I am so excited! I just let the girls and willie out to see how they would get on. It went great. I gave them som e time in neutral territroy and after 5 minutes I decided that they were fine together! They are now back in my room and still getting along great! There was absolutley no fighting, not even a nip! Here are the results of my efforts!...
DSC_0016.jpg

Thats fab - I may need some tips from you then when I get Jack a friend in the spring!

Yes, the have all been neutered since june. They were bonded since then, but unfortunatley Willie fell ill and needed to be seperated from the girls. I was hoping that they would rebond easily and they did!

ARRGGHH thats great they look so cute together. I am really excited too as I have just bonded my female dutch with a rescue bun and they love each other! Its the first time I've ever bonded any bunnies! I will put some pics up when I get the chance to take some.

Lynda, Molly and Frankie

Back