• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Run

I bought my bunnies that run advertised on rabbit rehome so I thought I would post some piccies of my bunnies enjoying it.
the Run
Therun.jpg

The girls
Bunniesexploring.jpg

Ruby
Rubysitting.jpg

Halfway in the tunnel
Rubygoingintopipe.jpg

"Hello mum"
bunniesinpen.jpg

Millie checking out what book I'm reading
Millieonbook.jpg

Millie playing with her towel
Millieattackingtowel.jpg

Ruby "what you doing in their sis?"
Rubylookingintpbasket.jpg

Grazing
Bunniesgrazing.jpg

And a video of Millie playing with her towel :lol:
http://media.putfile.com/My-bunny-Millie-playing-with-a-towel

They look gorgeous Jess, I hope they have been behaving recently :wink: My two are getting on very well in deed, so I think their 'spatt' must have been a one off. Hope yours are best bunny friends as well :)
Nicola x

Yeah I think my girls falling out was a one off. They are getting along great now. Good to hear your two have made up aswell. :D These bunnies eh? :roll: Like to keep us on our toes. :lol:

Glad they enjoyed the new, they are gorgeous. Glad the weather was good enough to let them out it has peed with rain here all day :(

Most definately :wink: Glad to hear they are being good girls! Mine are at my Mum's at the moment and have already taken some tassles off the rug in the lounge, d'oh! :roll: :lol:
Love to your bunnies.
Nicola x

Ooo naughty girls! :no: :wink: When I brought mine in the house to play Ruby decided she liked the look of the tassels on our cushins. I can now say she's been banned from the sofa for a while. :lol: :lol:
Thanks everyone. There was only about an hour window of nice enough weather to get them out so I had to make the most of it with lots of piccies! :D I hope his weather gets nicer soon, I'm so sick of rain. Bring on the summer! :D

Back