• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet Sebastian the Dutch.

Lizzie

Mama Doe
It's high time that I posted a tribute to my sweet boy here but it takes courage sometimes and I haven't quite had the heart, perhaps a part of me just couldn't accept that he had gone so suddenly and so quickly. :cry:

Sweet boy, you came to live at the Palace in September 2003, along with your brother Otto and your sister Emilia, then Beatrice came to join you all in October. :D You have been a happy bunch of black and white bunnies, never any trouble, always good to eat your hay. However, in New Year 2004 you gave me huge cause for concern as you were away with the fairies, we rushed you to the vets and the only vet we have ever not liked was there, he was harsh and gave you a slim chance of survival - I wanted the truth as I always do but there is a way of saying it. He took you to hospital and with medical treatment you gradually improved - it turned out that you were e-c positive so we treated everyone at the Palace with panacur.

You didn't give me any cause for concern until February 2005, not long after Harriet had gone to the Bridge, and you went into stasis, no eating, no pooing..... :( We were lucky enough to wait for an emergency appointment with Jason and what happened? Just before we went in to see him you started pooing in the waiting room. Jason still wanted to have a look at you though and never thinks that such visits are a waste of time. You were fine after that.......

......until the morning of Monday 6th February. :( Fortunately, I was off work and had seen you not eating so we isolated you and the rest is history really and most of you will know that my dear little chap decided it was his time to go and joint Scoot, Charlie and all the other buns at the Bridge and Harriet too. You died before I could get home to take you to see Jason. I will never forget that last sight of you being held very kindly in Jason's arms when he took you away...... :cry: :cry: :cry: Your beautiful little body, lifeless.......because your spirit had gone somewhere else. Be happy at the Bridge my little one, your time on this earth was short but we will meet again one day. xxxxxxx

Here is Sebastian on his own and then with his brothers and sisters in April 2004.

Sebastian.jpg

030404Pict0129.jpg

What a lovely tribute to an absolute stunner of a bun!! He was amazingly handsome Lizzie, Your right to be proud to have been Mum to this gorgeous little fella. Even though some time has past, We are thinking of you, xx

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful friend :) Auntie Lizzie you know Sebastion will be safe and cared for here at the bridge and I have made you a promise to look after him for you :) until you can all be reunited again :) Love from Dootie xxxxx

What a lovely looking bun Lizzie. I'm sure he is looking down at his Mummy and smiling through his cute little whiskers.
Thinking of you and sending you great big hugs....Nicola x

Auntie Lizzie, that is a lovely tribute to Sebastian, yes it does take courage to post and thank you for sharing your tribute to Sebastian with us all.

Love Jetty, Sooty and the clan xxxxxxxxxxxx

A place none of us has seen but we know it is there. The warm sun allows for lazy days and a gentle breeze keeps them cool. A place filled with love and happiness where no harm can come to the community who live there. Sebastain you are moving to a place much like your home with Lizze a place of acceptance and love where you can be you and everyone will welcome you. Enjoy playing in the long green grass and bathing in the sun with your happy feet out, you will meet some pretty amazing characters at the bridge and the love you take with you from Lizzie and your earth family will give you a glow so that they will always be able to spot you at night when they look up to the stars. Whisper occasionally to your mum and tell her your ok, she will need your strentgh to help her grieve for the big loss she feels since you crossed to the bridge, we will all help her and support her too. Please don't share all her sneakrets with Scoot, that little man knows too much already :wink:
Rest easy handsome boy, a bright star always xxxxx

Sebasastian is indeed a lovely bunny and your tribute is so very touching. He will be wowing all the other buns now at Rainbow Bridge and telling them how happy a life he had with you.

Rainbowinthesky.jpg

Very poetically written.

The Dutchies .. remind me of Sophie .. I couldn't bear to lose her ever .. she is soooo sweet and loving ...

Hugs

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lizey soz one of ur cute ducheys has had to leave u now hes up there with that famous scooy boy have fun we man

Back