• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have bunnies :):)

silvermum2

Young Bun
Hubby picked them up this afternoon and they seem to have setteled nicely both are stretched out fast asleep at the moment :D
We've renamed them Valen (the grey one) and Oskar (Obviously the black one :) )
http://www.lothian.ws/album/photoalbum/2006_0225feb2006/index.html

Ds was so sweet allthough he was excited he sat down next to the cage making very gentle tutting sounds and lots of soft babytalk. He sat down next to them again whilst I was cooking giving them bits of parsley and offering his waterbottle to them :lol:

Off to sit in the kitchen again :D
Vera

I am not sure the dog crate is big enough for the red bunny! :lol:

They are gorgeous though, and look very calm and relaxed! :D

I was surprised how quick they relaxed. after about half an hour they where both stretched out and asleep! Eventhough DS was running trough the house singing jammin from Bob marley (by singing I mean shouting "jammin" constantly :lol: :lol: ) Valen has started to throw their littertray trough the cage with oskar still in it :shock:

silvermum2 said:
Ds was so sweet allthough he was excited he sat down next to the cage making very gentle tutting sounds and lots of soft babytalk. He sat down next to them again whilst I was cooking giving them bits of parsley and offering his waterbottle to them :lol:

Aww, bless his little heart - you have taught him well!

Oskar doesn't sound a very girly name though, hope she doesn't get a complex! :lol:
Glad to hear it's going well x

donna-arc said:
silvermum2 said:
Oskar doesn't sound a very girly name though, hope she doesn't get a complex! :lol:
Glad to hear it's going well x

:lol: No its not girly at all but when we saw them on the site it said oskar is the male and thats when we named her.

Rallybunny said:
I am not sure the dog crate is big enough for the red bunny! :lol:

They are gorgeous though, and look very calm and relaxed! :D

:lol: :lol:

Aww they are lovely :D

Back