• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy and Bertie pics

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Look what we got in the post yesterday!
Picture224.jpg

Mummy has put something in there... it smells good but I can't see what it is!
Picture222.jpg

I want it!!!
Picture225.jpg

Peek-a-boo!
Picture227.jpg

Pure determination!
Picture226.jpg

What has Mummy done to my toilet?!
Picture229.jpg

Good news... Teddy seems to be putting on weight so we are hoping this will mean he won't have to have a dental. He has been eating lots of hay and apple wood so fingers crossed everyone.

Teddy and Bertie would like to say hello and send their love to their Auntie Jill and also say thank you to Auntie Jo (Quinn) for their parcel yesterday...as you can see, the willow ball is well received!

Aw bless!
I got Sooty one of those wicker balls today but they don't last long with him!! I gave it to him at 1.30 and he's already chewed a big hole in it!! :lol:

Holly on the other hand is still on the one I bought weeks ago!

I think Holly has had other things to occupy her to be fair lol :lol:

My two are currently sleeping... preparing for Sunday no doubt, on Sundays, all they do is sleep, its like they know its the day of rest!

They are squashed in between their two litter trays snuggled up and fast asleep, would love to get a pic but I don't want to wake them!

They are sooo cute - Rosie and Saffy tag team the willow balls like they tag team us so they get destroyed quickly

Back