• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scruff bun...is a girlie! update!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This poor little bun was dumped in a Leicester village
Scrff.jpg

Luckily the man who found the bunny paid for him to stay at a cattery to try and locate his owners...sadly 2 other lionheads were found in the village at the same time..they have found homes.....obviously dumped as unwanted. :evil:

I was told by finder that it is a he..but "he" is in a state underneath so difficult to see easily.He's very frightened at moment so going to let him settle before checking him and washing/trimming nails etc.
Have named the bun Disney

aww poor little thing. i'm glad that he's been foundand hopefully he'll end up having a better life now.

/

Well Disney is much cleaner and eating happily. And he is a SHE! :D I suspected as much yesterday but she was too stressed and mucky to check. Today she is quite happy for me to fuss her and I think she will make a lovely pet..a real cutie :D

aawww what a gorgeous rabbit.. how can anyone just dump them?? Did you have one of the dumped ones as well then Marie?

Diddeen said:
aawww what a gorgeous rabbit.. how can anyone just dump them?? Did you have one of the dumped ones as well then Marie?
Hiya no i didnt
truffle was handed in by her owners they said she was aggressive with people and other rabbits and she isnt at all!

so glad she is safe with you. I just do't know how anyone could have so little reguard for a living creature :cry:
she is lovely :D

Disney is already getting used to me and has decided she likes me stroking her :D She is a lovely bun who loves her food...she will be speyed at end of week

Awwww....what a gorgeous bun. Love the name too.
Idiotic people. I'm sick of people just dumping bunnies like this. :evil:

April and Binky.

Back