• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

O/T i have a new baby (not bunny!!)

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
I brought home a ickle friend from work today. I was really destressed that he was in the back room, and probably wouldn't be out for some weeks. He has a little sore on his tail, so wouldn't be able to be sold to anyone until it was all better.

P2230054.jpg

He is such a darling. Hes just made himself company in the corner of his tank. To much excitement for one day.

He doesn't have a name yet. But as soon as he does i will let you know. More pics to come.

Wish i could lift the lid and take a few sleeping pics. Hes so cute!!

Wish i could also pic him up while hes sleeping. He quite hard to handle atthe moment because i have to be so careful of his ickle tail! Its really sore looking. He doesn't seem bothered by it though.

I like raisen.

Two new pics of Jack. (Yeh, i know Beckiboo. I said no human names. But it suits him!!)

P2240075.jpg

P2240068.jpg

You can see he quite likes being handles. And in the other pic you can see his poorly tail. Its covered in wound powder so no yucky pics of the wound!!

Aww he's lovely, and as much as the name jack is very nice, He'll always be Sunny to me :twisted: lol, sorry Grace :lol: xx

BIG SHOCK!!! Jack is actually a girly!!

Cos i can't hold Jack so well, because of her tail. I hadn't been able to tell if Jack was a girly or boy. I just persumed Jack was a boy cos Jack was a bully when she was with the other gerbils. Well, today i put her in a jam jar so i could tell.

Jack will still be Jack even though we have found out shes a girly!!

Nah, Jack is staying Jack, even though shes a girlie!! Shes kinda reminding me of my mums best friend (who was also called Jackie). My mums friend was always on the go and never stopped through all illness and disabilities!

Back