• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Salt and Pepper - UPDATE - they're in the run!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Well, just picked up my bunnies. Thanks Jill!
They're beautiful, but a little shy. The run is made, but still in pieces in the garden, so they're in a small run in the garage for now. My dad's coming tomorrow to help me put the run together, so they should be in it on Sunday.

This is them exploring their new home

Salt
DSCN0819.jpg

Pepper
DSCN0821.jpg

The cute duo
DSCN0822.jpg

I'll post some more when they're a little more settled.

Was nice to meet you Helen and good to see the 2 of them in their new surroundings..love the pic of Pepper coming out of the carrier! :D

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Was nice to meet you Helen and good to see the 2 of them in their new surroundings..love the pic of Pepper coming out of the carrier! :D
Nice to meet you too. Always good to put faces to names.
Their surroundings will be even better on Sunday when they're in their super-dooper mega run!

Well, they're both eating well, and seem quite settled. They've shown me how much they love each other :shock: :oops: and Salt has nice sharp teeth :? :lol:
They are so sweet, and so tiny!

Ahhhhhh.....Sooooooooo cute!!! Little Pepper is the male version of my girls, another Squidgy-a-like, hoorah! They are gorgeous Helen, I'm not jealous, honest :wink:
Nicola x

Well, the run's finished, but it's been a bit wet and cold today, so hopefully they'll get to go in it tomorrow. Will post lots of picces!

Here they are, in their run. They're so lively and curious - got stuck straight into exploring!

This is the run - you can just about see Pepper, and Salt's cleaning!
DSCN0840.jpg

Look how big I am mummy!
DSCN0843.jpg

Not as big as me!
DSCN0848.jpg

It's good in here you know. Now, where's the tv......
DSCN0844.jpg

Back