• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy and Willow bonded? (sarsimp, leanne look!)

Rex Rabbity

Warren Scout
I came home this afternoon and sneaked my usual look into the shed to see what the rabbits were up to. OMG what a shock :shock: Willow was grooming Flopsy's ears! They were fully snuggled up together! I kept quiet and watched for a while. After a few minutes, she then starting grooming his head. I quickly ran to get the camera and tried to get a sneaky shot without disturbing them. I came back later to find Flopsy grooming Willow. What an amazing sight! I am so happy and just can't believe it :D I think this must be it, they have bonded. This is only the second day they have been together properly sharing 2 hutches and a run unsupervised. Willow has been with us less than 2 weeks, she was a rescue.

It gives me such a good feeling inside thinking that we have rescued a rabbit and given her a companion and a loving home. Willow is such a lovely gorgeous rabbit. Flopsy also gets a girlfriend and someone to snuggle up to when it's cold. We have had Flopsy from 8 weeks old and he is such a gentle, caring and friendly natured rabbit. They deserve each other. Hope it stays like this!

bonding1.jpg

Excuse the poor quality of this pic, the camera was set all wrong and I was shaking!
So nice seeing him resting his head on hers like that.

bonding2.jpg

Sharing some spinach after pulling up the fresh newspaper we put down last night!

Oh - thats such great news - well done :D I was at Heavens Gate today and they were very pleased that Willow had gone to you - I will send this link to Alison - she will be really chuffed :D :D

Back