• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie

ladystardust

Alpha Buck
Her latest trick, she's becoming slightly less introverted but it's a slow progress ... and learning curve for me! The video link on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/?v=uioF8JtX27o

000_0632.jpg

000_0633.jpg

So she's been sitting in the same chair for the past hour or so .. kinda worrying I know ...

Ooooh, what a pretty girlie!

Btw - I replied to your post about your farmer friend! I said I'll take him lol

Sophie is gorgeous!! She is very much like Jack...when I first got him, he would sit looking all suspicious when you called his name!

jay said:
Sophie is gorgeous!! She is very much like Jack...when I first got him, he would sit looking all suspicious when you called his name!

Yeah .. I had to put her away as I could see mounds of poo mounting up under the aquarium and my dad wouldn't be best please. When I played the video back she was equally suspicious and her ears kept pricking up! :p

lynda_m said:
Ooooh, what a pretty girlie!

Btw - I replied to your post about your farmer friend! I said I'll take him lol

Heeeheee .. oh ok .. might turn into a date .. I warn you now!!!! :oops: :shock:

bunnie mummy said:
aww i love her face!!

Thank you she's so incredibly timid and I'm not the greatest of photographers.

Flopsy is very different .. he also feels slightly softer to touch, the colouring is different .. and he's a grey dutch :)

When I was a child I had a bunny like Sophie called Dinky

She's a lovely little Dutchy :D

Rabswood

Back