• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Of Friends

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Here's Storm, my big frenchie, with his friend Chico :D Chico loves Storm and likes to jump all over him, massageing him and nibbleing his ears!. Once he even fell asleep on Storm's back all snuggled into his fur! sooooooo cute!

bestfriends.jpg

OMG that is so cute!!!

What a little love story! :love:

Awwwww!!!!!! You should send that to rabbiting on or some mag!!!

Thanks guys! I just can't believe how well these two get on!, Gypsy does not like Chico and stomps and growls at him!, which just makes him tease her and wind her up even more!. Chico likes to jump on Gypsy's back so she turns round and he runs off " neeping," :lol: he also does " loop the loop," bouncing off the wall in front of her and she does not know what to do!. She is not too impressed with his friendship with Storm either!.
Storm is the first rabbit I've had to like Chico. Even my laid back Bilbo got wound up by this crazy white thing bouncing around in front of him ( some times bouncing off his head!) :lol:
loopylop, how would I send the story into a mag? would it really be interesting enough for people to want to read?

Back