• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JR coarse feed stuff OK for buns?

tomjacob

Banned
Just looking at the zooplus website, some great cat stuff. Is the JR coarse feed stuff OK for rabbits? They do:

Fibre is an essential part of every herbivorous rodent's diet. Natural plant products such as hay are particularly good source. JR Farm offers tasty alternatives to hay, introducing some variety to your pet's daily diet.
Choose from the following -
Garden herbs:
green oats, green wheat, parsley, balm, peppermint, nettle, dandelion, camomile
Meadow flowers:
gently dried pasture grass with aromatic flowers, rich in natural vitamins and fibre for good digestion
Parsley stalks:
a healthy treat with lots of natural vitamin C, particularly suitable for guinea pigs
Ribwort:
ribwort and cornflowers
Dandelion:
rich in vitamins, with extra trace elements and minerals such as calcium and inulin.

Looks nice but am I getting muddled or is it OK for Jacob bunny? I just like to give him variety and this sounds nice, any ideas please?

Many thanks

they are fine for bunnies. I have some of the parsley stalks and meadow herb mix here :D You get huge bags for your money.

Cheryl

Thanks alot, they look really nice and I've never seen them before. It doesn't say for rabbits so wanted to be 100% certain, Jacob is too precious to take chances! I will give them a go..my shopping bag is getting rather large! Never tried this site before but gone though a cat site who get donation apparently.

Thanks, just got to decide which ones to try!

I use them because I recently joined their affiliate scheme so can get donations from sales. I put an order in before I joined to see what they were like and was very impressed. The stuff is shipped over from germany and it came within 2 days of my order :D

Back