• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plant pot!

Melndan

Mama Doe
Smudge's favourite sleeping place!!!!!
smudge096.jpg

Arrr that is so cute :love:

Does he have the opportunity to go outside? Looks like he really likes the soil.

Rabswood

rabswood said:
Arrr that is so cute :love:

Does he have the opportunity to go outside? Looks like he really likes the soil.

Rabswood

He loves soil. He did have a dirt box but one of the cats peed in it so that was the end of that!!! :?

At the moment, he is an indoor bun and does not yet go out. He has full run of downstairs while are in but when we are in bed,or at work, he moves to kitchen as there isn't anything in there he can damage (fingers crossed)! :)

We are in the process of having the garden redesigned and it is like a bog out there at the moment. :( No one can go out there!!!!
Hopefully, the new grass will be going down sometime in March, whether permitting, and he is having a 'bunny mansion' built with a nice big run.

He will have free run of the garden when we are here.We will also be geting him a friend when he gets out there as he eally does enjoy company bless him.

I think he feels safe in the plant pot as there is normally a laundry basket in front of it full of ironing :lol: so he is a bit hidden too. And I take it that it is comfortable too.

Awwwwww! That is so cute!

What kind of plant is that? I have a baby one, I love it. I thought they were poisonous to rabbits though (so I've been told), though mine have eaten it and come to no harm!

Back