• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack got mad and......

jay

Mama Doe
.......had a fight with his tunnel....the tunnel came off quite a bit worse for wear!!! Where there is a flap on the top of the tunnel there was one on the bottom which he ripped off in one go and ran round the living room with it in his mouth in a lap of victory - now that would have made a good picture!!

resting.jpg

He looks like he has worn himself out!! Must be time for a tasty snack to keep his energy levels up before round 2 with the poor tunnel :wink: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

He loves to destroy his tunnel - behind the other sofa is a tunnel with a large piece of brown paper at the end, that gets a good kicking everytime he goes past it....better that than my sofa!!! :lol:

bunny_burrows said:
There's no better way to tire out a bunny than to let it destroy something. :wink: :lol: :lol:

No better way to tire us out than a bunny destroying something while we're trying to sleep! :lol:

Inimical Me said:
bunny_burrows said:
There's no better way to tire out a bunny than to let it destroy something. :wink: :lol: :lol:

No better way to tire us out than a bunny destroying something while we're trying to sleep! :lol:
:lol:

I bet the buns have a point system
5 points for destroying something
10 if the bunny slave is asleep
15 if it's expenise
20 if it has sentimental value to the slave
25 if the slave chases you around the house following destruction
50 if the neighbours of the slave see and think she is mad
:lol: :lol:

Back