• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie

G

This is Charlie that I am fostering for arc

My daughter Vicky trying to hand feed him.
DSCF2779.jpg

Charlie's Pad Welcome

DSCF2820.jpg

Cutie

DSCF2784.jpg

another close up

DSCF2782.jpg

charlies mum said:
i dont think i'd be able to let him go, he's gorgeous.

:shock: She has to let him go - we've more than 20 on our waiting list to come in - they need Belinda's care!

He does look happy though :D . When we picked him up he was in a filthy room with 40 others. They were all fighting and covered in scabs. It was quite distressing to hear the little ones scream as the older ones attacked them :cry:

To see him now is what makes all the worry and sleepness nights worth it.

donna-arc said:
charlies mum said:

:shock: She has to let him go - we've more than 20 on our waiting list to come in - they need Belinda's care!

He does look happy though :D . When we picked him up he was in a filthy room with 40 others. They were all fighting and covered in scabs. It was quite distressing to hear the little ones scream as the older ones attacked them :cry:

i could see her problem with letting him go too! :shock:

The reward will be seeing him go off to his forever home :D

Its just a shame though that there are so many other bunnies out there in need :(

Belinda said:
The reward will be seeing him go off to his forever home :D

Its just a shame though that there are so many other bunnies out there in need :(

well he dont look like hes gonna have any trouble finding a home :love: :love: :love:

donna-arc said:
charlies mum said:

:shock: 20 on the waiting :shock: Blimey

Well, we've had an offer of help (won't say who, I'll let her do that!). The plan is that 'the mystery person' will take some of our bunnies and home them on our behalf. That will clear a few spaces here for me to get some more in off the waiting list.

donna-arc said:
Well, we've had an offer of help (won't say who, I'll let her do that!). The plan is that 'the mystery person' will take some of our bunnies and home them on our behalf. That will clear a few spaces here for me to get some more in off the waiting list.

may take a fiesty one as well and bond with you know how for keeps! :D

Back