• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny wannabe :)

He is SO so so cute! He looks like my nephew did at his(who is also adorable ;)), same hair and smile.

Your dog crate is the same brand as mine only smaller :lol: . The delivery man looked at me like I was a right weirdo when he delivered mine :lol: . I have dog crate box strewn across the room too :lol:

I had the same postman today and yesterday. All the bit arrived yesterday and the box ripped open so he could see it was bunny stuff when he delivered the pen today he was very confused. We had a nice chat on bunny keeping but I still think he thinks I'm a bit of a weirdo :lol:

My dog crate was delivered to my fiance's work - they were very confused when he said no we weren't getting a dog we were getting a rabbit. They couldn't understand why we needed a dog crate or how a rabbit could possibly live inside. Oh these boring "normal" pet people ...there is more to pets than dogs and cats!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

We have similar piccies of my youngest in a dog crate, only we weren't as nice as you and locked her in!
Glad to see the box is as entertaining as what was in it too - how typical of kids is that?

No don't think he actually knows I have told him and he will point at the pen and say mimi but thats what he calls anything small and furry. He's only 18 months, I'm sure once he sees them he will be excited for about 5 minutes and than he'll see something shiny, or maybe just a plain old boring box :lol:

We popped into our local petshop today just to see what they stock just in case I ever need anything and the woman said to DS " so you are getting a cute bunny to play with then" :shock: some people truly are idiots

Back