• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPES PHOTO DIARY

charlies mum

Warren Scout
I'm having my girlie op today so thought I'd give you all a peek into my diary.
This is our indoor home untill I'm better, we moved in 30 mins before this pic, just checking it all out.
SV200328.jpg

THE LAST SUPPER.........
SV200339.jpg

ME TRYING TO HIDE FROM MUM SO SHE DOEN'T TAKE ME TO THE VETS
SV200341.jpg

ME LOOKING CUTE, IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF, ALL GIRLIE BITS STILL INTACT.
SV200357.jpg

THE LAST BREAKFAST!!!!!
SV200360.jpg

MY GORGEOUS HUSBAND, ROMEO
SV200366.jpg

SV200373.jpg

ON MY WAY....... THERES NO WAY OUT NOW.
SV200384.jpg

I'll be in touch later with an update to the photo diary, minus my girlie bits :(

You'll be fine Hope. Looking forward to catching up with our diary later.

Good luck Hope - sure it won't be too bad - you'll be back causing bunny havoc before you know it!!

This has got to be Teddy and Bertie's sister, she's gorgeous!!! And looks just like Teddy!

Good luck pretty girlie, hope you recover quickly :)

Lots of love Lynda, Teddy and Bertie x

Its like a family reunion here today, Polly their sister is also have her op today, theres a message in general chat.

I'm picking her up at 4, I'll let her know her brothers and sisters were giving her positive vibes. X

/

Hello hope it's Auntie Jill here
Just to say you look as gorgeous as ever!. Remember to take it easy for a few days :D

Shes fine thanks. I'm giving her regular Metacam and it seems to be doing the trick. She hates me at the minute tho but she'll come round, Romeo is being a real gent and is grooming her constantly which is really sweet. X

Back