• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you feed buns...?

Errrrrrmmm, not sure we have them over here!! But I'd say any sort of cracker should not really be given to bunnies. But if you do then just a TINY piece as a once a week treat! Jane and Buns xx

As in the golden graham - which also comes as cinnamon grahams breakfast cereal or something else?

They are a very American thing :lol: But nice :D

If you want to give your rabbit a treat a small piece of apple or carrot or cabbage would be much better. But if they jump on you and snatch it it won't kill them unless it is a regular thing and they get fat and can't clean themself and get fly strike :cry:

I thought graham crackers were like digestive biscuits.

Aren't they used as the base for cheese cakes, etc.

In any case I'd guess that there is too much sugar (in whatever form) for buns.

Whoa. You don't have graham crackers across the pond? That's really upsetting.

Either way, I wouldn't think that they'd be a very good treat for buns. I can't imagine that they would cause too much harm, but I agree that fresh fruits or veggies probably make a better treat. I hear crasins are a big bunny hit, too.

:lol: :lol: sharongoing thats what I was saying to myself!! I cant believe they dont have grahm crackers!! And yeah, grinded grahm crackers and somtimes used to cheesecake crusts. :roll: Thanks though guys, I'll stick to fruits and veggies. BUT another question.. my bun doesn't like carrots at all, is that weird/healthy? and is there anything I can do about it?

just idervidual bunnies im afraid :wink:
one of mine used to love onion skins but when i offered it to the others they all just looked at me like i was mad :roll:

Back