• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squidgy, Ruby and Bobby

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Been happily snapping away this morning - enjoy!

"Mummy, my food bowl's empty"
DSCN0792.jpg

Hiding
DSCN0774.jpg

Ruby and Bobby in the sunshine. It chucked it down about 10 minutes later.
DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

Alfie kennedy said:
Love your outdoor enclosure too!

Thanks! Just in the process of making another one for Salt and Pepper, but it keeps raining and stopping my progress :(

The bunnies say thank you and :oops:

Bobby's not stopped eating hay all day, I've got them some from a different place - they must like it, they can't get enough :D

And he know it too! Runs this house, he does. Got the o/h well and truly wrapped round his paw too.

Aw, good to see Mr Squidge is as gorgeous as ever!!!!!! My girls are swooning of course! Helen, are you having Salt and Pepper from Jill?? That would be sooooooo cool if you are!!!!! I fell totally in love with their pic's and was so incredibly tempted yet again. Fingers crossed they are coming to live with you!!!!! I'm desperate to know now :D :D :D
Nicola x

Aww, lovely buns! Squidgey is soooo cute! I love nethies (I guess that's why I have 3 :lol: ).

Your enclosure is great! I wish I had room for something like that!

Back