• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello (pics added)

LeeG

Banned
Hi

My name is Ali but I am posting under my BF's log-in because after I registered my confirmation e-mail never arrived :cry:

I just got my rabbit (after about 15 years of being without one) last week. She is called Molly and is a gorgeous blue doe rex (7 months old). She is a bit of a stunner and the plan is to bond her with Piper (a rescue rabbit from Honeybunny's).

Molly came from a breeder who is terminally ill and so had to sell all of his rabbits as he couldn't look after them any more. She would have been a baby-making machine and so I am glad I could offer her a home with plenty of space to run around and (hopefully) find love with a beautiful boy bunny.

Molly is going to be spayed later this week and then when she is recovered I will introduce her to Piper - fingers crossed they will be soulmates forever.

welcome_004.gif
to you an Molly who sounds lovely. Hope you have photos as we LOVE them :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink:

Hello and Welcome :wave:

Your bunny sounds gorgeous! What sort of bun is her boyfriend to be?

Can't wait to see some pics :D

Hello

Hello and welcome- am sure if you ask the site admin they may be able to help you sort out the registration prob.

lynda_m said:
Hello and Welcome :wave:

Your bunny sounds gorgeous! What sort of bun is her boyfriend to be?

Can't wait to see some pics :D

Piper is a black rex - I have not actually met him yet, just seen a photo and heard from Jill at Honeybunny's what he is like.

Will post some piccies this weekend (batteries have run out on the camera, so need to go shopping :roll: ).

Finally got round to taking some piccies last weekend but borrowed my boyfriend's camera which he had on some weird setting so they all came out rubbish and I ended up deleting most of them. Anyway, here's what I salvaged...

EdenProject107.jpg

Cheeky chappy Piper

Your Piper's brother - Drum, went to live with Flora, who is my bunny Flint's sister.
We're almost distant cousins!!! :lol:

Well if Flint sees Flora can you ask him to tell Drum that Piper is very sorry about the whole ear nibbling fiasco but he thought it was a stick of celery. :oops:

Back