• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Baby Pictures.. a few more

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Hope you like them :D

buns20febbest.jpg

buns20feb3.jpg

Sue, they are just so gorgeous :love: and you are not very far from me really, so I will have to come and bunnynap them very soon :lol:

sarsimp said:
Sue, they are just so gorgeous :love: and you are not very far from me really, so I will have to come and bunnynap them very soon :lol:

:lol: :lol: They will be staying under lock and key!!!!

They are just LOVELY :D :D Sue I am SO JEALOUS!! I have reared and kept an entire litter of bunsters. Jack is the last remaining 'baby'. Your two will ALWAYS be so special. Jane and Buns xx

Ahhh, they are sooooooooooooo cute - they are looking like proper little bunnies now!! Still so tiny though!! Is mum still looking after them?

animusuk said:
aww, they're beautiful!
Have you thought of any names yet?

I think the creamy one may end up as Sweep. And not sure on the black one, might depend on if it's a boy or girl :roll:

jay said:
Ahhh, they are sooooooooooooo cute - they are looking like proper little bunnies now!! Still so tiny though!! Is mum still looking after them?
Yes Holly is doing a grand job with them. She is quite happy for me to pick them up for a quick cuddle but if I hold on to them for too long she gives me a quick nudge to remind me that they are hers and she wants them back! :lol:

Sooty, however, is still in denial :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back