• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to volunteer but do not know where

newbunnylover

Young Bun
I am in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. I would like to volunteer, mainly in the holidays (I teach). Does anyone know of anywhere that might need helpers???
Contact details/locations woyuld be excellent folks!!

Hi there,
I think there is a bunny rescue near Cambridge, but I can't remember the name (Alison A may know, you could pm her) and there is Wood Green in Godmanchester. Ermmmm....I'm sure there are more, but can't think of any off the top of my head. Anyone else? Mark and Shell, you guys are round St Ives right? Any in that direction?
Nicola x

Hi,

My friend Caroline Collings runs her own rabbit sanctuary near Royston, Herts, just south of Cambridge. She has 53 rabbits in her small sanctuary at the moment and is desperate for some volunteers!! If you could help her that would be great.

Her email is rabbit_residence@hotmail.com and her mobile number is 07904 397 378

She would be thrilled to bits to have some help. And she has some gorgeous baby lion-lops that you get to pick up...!

Cathy

Yep that's the one that Nicola was saying I'd know about :lol: It may well be that newbunnylover has been there (or maybe to Heathlands), I recall her in another thread saying that she'd worked at one near Royston but was looking for somewhere closer to home. But I'm sure Caroline wouldn't object to offers of help from other people either :D

Back