• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my bunnies

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww gorgeous fluffy rabbits!!! I love them all.. but especially the photo of Pasmiina! :D :D :D

Estelle said:
You have lovely rabbits, very pretty. Do they live outside? I hear it gets very cold in Finland.

Yes there are really cold sometimes, thats why my pets live inside in winter, but then when are enough warm, i bring them out for few minute :wink:

:shock: Wow! They're all beautiful! I especially love the fluffy one! Just a fluffball and a nose! They're lovely, and the composition of the photographs are gorgeous!

My Fiance has a friend who lives in Oulu, Finland! We may go any visit him in the summer, i've never been before, have you been to Oulu?

Estelle said:
My Fiance has a friend who lives in Oulu, Finland! We may go any visit him in the summer, i've never been before, have you been to Oulu?
I have been near there, in Levi. Oulu is very beauty place, but in summer there are lots of mosquitos :/

Marika said:
There's some pics of my bunnies, hope the links work!
o70rqo.jpg
Ansa
o70sc5.jpg
Renee´
o70sn5.jpg
Alma
o70sxl.jpg
Pasmiina
o70ufb.jpg
Renee´
o70um8.jpg
Lore