• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new piggie!

Lind80

Mama Doe
This is Chloe my new little GP. I got her from P at H a week ago. I went in for some woodshavings and hay and just thought I would have a look at the bunnies :roll: There was a cute little lionhead running round and round the enclosure and people were laughing at it. I then noticed a tiny little black ball of fluff infront of it :shock: . I asked one of the staff if I could have a look at her and she had little bite marks on her back :shock: . She has got black curly fur and she was really stressed out when they got her out. So I had to take her :roll:

DSCN1391.jpg

DSCN1427.jpg

DSCN1428.jpg

DSCN1392.jpg

DSCN1393.jpg
:lol:

Awwwww bless her she is Sooooo tiny. Why Oh why do PAH sell livestock :evil: :cry: :cry: At least you now have her and she will be taken good care of. Jane and Buns xx

She is gorgous!! :love:

Wonder what she will look like when sshe is fully grown?? Keep us updated, shes a stunner!!!

P@H do have some really serious problems with some of the animals they sell. I am so glad that ickle Chloe, is in safe hands, now.

Back