• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just to say Hello - I'm new

fudgebunny

New Kit
Hi Everybun, My name is Sue and i run Busledon Bobtails Rescue Centre based in Southampton. :D I would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has helped us out this past week with hutches and support. I would like to thank Helen for setting up our new website. xx

Anybody else here from Southampton! 8) [/b]

:wave: Hi Sue

Thank you for showing me and the boys around Bobtails today, the boys (and me) loved seeing all your rabbits especially the baby bunsters!!

Hi Sue,

Nice to hear from you, thank you so much for delivering the hutch today. We are so greatful, thank you very much. Hoe are the babies doing.
How do you get a picture on the site etc!

Suex :bunny:

Hi Sue, I wrote to you earlier today :eek: :) Glad you managed to find the website. I didn't realise you had 31 bunsters though. OMG!! :wink:

Hope you have a good time here
Zoe

Hi Zoe and all bunny lovers,

I'm working on adding some pictures now - not very good when it comes to computers :shock:

It looks really good here with lots of interesting things. I hope to get some pictures on soon, thank yu all for emailing me xx

Sue xx

welcome_008.gif
to you Sue

You will soon learn how to post your photos as in the tutorial and you will be so proud of your babies you WILL do it :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

fudgeyunny said:
ChesterAAA21.jpg

This is little Chester who has pasturella, he is one of 31 bunnies we currently have at the centre.

Sue

Sue Why don't you post this pic in the Photos and Stories section.. more people will see it there

Not everyone looks in this , the indrotuctions bit.

I would have bunny napped ALL of your bunsters today if I had the space and the money!! :lol: Although maybe I would have let you keep the GIANT bun, I'd be too scared of him :shock:

he is a real cutie too!

He loves attention epescially from the ladies!

Jackson the giant (French Lop) was a big softie all one stone of him.

If you have a look in the picture bit you'll be able to see a pic of the babies I was telling you about today.

Back