• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bill and Ted (formerly Chilli and Zulu)

McFleurry

Young Bun
Well, picked the lads up earlier, bought them home and they are settling in really well. Very inquisitive and like sniffing my feet! They are quite happy pottering about round the lounge whilst I watch TV (and take the odd photo!) They really are beautiful bunnies!!

(my O/H inistsed they be called Bill and Ted, maybe they can have some kind of excellent adventure?!)

Sorry for the size of the photos, I can't seem to resize them!

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

Oh these were two of the boys that were with Jill?

Glad they have found a nice home, can't wait to see more pics!

Oh i am SO jealous i was in love with them but didnt have the room when Jill showed them to us

Glad they have found a good home :D

Are they your first buns? sorry i only just realised it was you who replied to my thread about 2 naughty buns earlier

Aww, they are gorgeous! I love their new names, especially Ted's!!! I'm sure they will have plenty of 'excellent adventures' together!!!

Quinn said:
Are they your first buns? sorry i only just realised it was you who replied to my thread about 2 naughty buns earlier

We had a bun last year, called Jake but he unfortunatly got very ill and passed away last November. I've had bunnies all my life, but Jake was a first for me and my O/H.

They LOVE the hutch! They seem to have settled in surprisngly quickly, Ted especially (hes the one with an exact half black, half white face) he's quite happy to be stroked whereas Bill is a little more warey but wants to explore.

There will be plenty more photos to come next weekend! :D

aawwww they are lovely!! Their faces are like opposite to each other..so cute! Glad they have found a lovely new home together :D

Back