• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian

beck

Mama Doe
Took some new piccies of Brian this morning :D
He doesn't take a great pic, but my camera's rubbish...

Brian190206e.jpg

5Brian190206e.jpg

2Brian190206e.jpg

3Brian190206e.jpg

I love this one :D

4Brian190206e.jpg

beck said:
Took some new piccies of Brian this morning :D
He doesn't take a great pic, but my camera's rubbish...

They're lovely photos - so cute! Until the last couple of weeks I had no idea how nosey rabbits are! Love that last pic - he's so curious lol.

Ahh, the last pic is great - Jack does that with the camera too. Bunnies are so curious!

Awww Brian!! Anyone have any black paint - they missed a bit! :lol:

Black rabbits tend not to be photogenic. I know Fidget always looks nothing like herself in pictures, she's so much cuter in life. Brian is lovely, the last photo is great!

Inimical Me said:
Black rabbits tend not to be photogenic. I know Fidget always looks nothing like herself in pictures, she's so much cuter in life. Brian is lovely, the last photo is great!

Yes thats it!! He never looks quite the same in piccies :roll: and Blueberry was so photogenic.

Marlene he's always ready for a smoochy kiss :D

Diddeen he's a different bunny...he's come right out his shell.
I will be looking to get him a friend though, I hate leaving him on his own :( It will be somebunny who is a good match personality wise.

Back