• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns relaxing in our new flat.

BevBunny

Mama Doe
I've not been on much lately as we moved house at the end of Jan and only just got our broadband sorted, its been good to catch up and see everyone pics and news.

Our new flat is gorgeous, its the first floor and roof conversion of a victorian house in a conservation area. The ceilings are high and the windows are massive so its lovely and light. The buns room (ie the lounge) is HUGE - they've settled in great, I've never seen them run around and binky so much!! :D :D

The house doesn't have a street number, it has a name, its called Ferndale - we knew as soon as the estate agent told us the name that it was going to be ours, my first little girl bunny was called Fern. :D

Here's some pics.........

Relaxing in their new fave spot under the radiator.
BunsFeb06031.jpg

BunsFeb06036.jpg

'What you doing mum?'
BunsFeb06011.jpg

More snoozing.
BunsFeb06044.jpg

BunsFeb06010.jpg

Yaya!!! I always love to see pics of your buns! :love: They are always so lovely to see!!!

Great pics as always! :wink:

I see you have one of those wonderful rugs from IKEA. The ones that are £15 but huge and rubber backed so no bunny accidents get through!!

I love them, they are such a bargain! :D

Sue&Sooty said:
They are beautiful!! :love: Does the grey one sleep ALL the time!!? :lol: :lol:

erm, yep, unless he's eating. :lol:

Lanny said:
I see you have one of those wonderful rugs from IKEA. The ones that are £15 but huge and rubber backed so no bunny accidents get through!!

I love them, they are such a bargain! :D

They're great aren't they - Charlie digs it like crazy too but gets nowhere. :D

Thanks for all of the lovely comments - its nice to be back. :)

Back