• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Angela @ GBH, Eve etc: Santa. UPDATE vid added

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Awww how our little quivery chinned one has grown in confidence - these pics aren't great as I took them on the phone, but they do show how much more confident she is now. I took them this afternoon while they were out having a run around the garden :D

Out having a play:
51ef9d05.jpg

Dudley has a divot from where I was scritching his head
be3db229.jpg

Begging for food at the patio door!
76a3a847.jpg

It only takes a little SS to get them to come for cuddles!
5490dec5.jpg

b5214b77.jpg

They were both trying to eat the same piece, here!
000393c0.jpg

a1718702.jpg

f8a3638c.jpg

Bless em! :D

I love that third pic, and also the one of them fighting over the SS :lol:
It's like the old "slurp the same piece of spaghetti" trick :lol: :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhh bless her, i was back down to angela and jacky's today had another nethie with a quivery chin that reminded me of santa.... glad to see she is gaining some confidence does her chin quiver at all now, that was to cute! :D :D :D

:love: :love: :love: :love:
Awwwwww Alison, I love your bunnies soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time you post a pic I show Ed to make him feel really sorry he missed out on gorgeous little Dudley. Good job I don't live near Essex or I would be very tempted to come round and never leave :lol: Although I would never leave my two little darlings of course (oh and Ed too :wink: )!
Take care.
Nicola x

I think you're very brave posting those pics. :shock: :D There's now going to be a great many bunnynapping attempts methinks, as they are just sooooooo cute. Just downloading the video now. :love: :love: :love:

Back