• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Thought about what Jo (Quinn) said earlier. We say we'll take more photos tomorrow, then there is no tomorrow. So i got snapping, and although they arent good photos (camera hates animals eyes :lol: ), they r pics arent they, so here y'are!

P.s. Tilly needed phantom babies for her phantom pregnancy, (the teddies lol) but Venny decided she wasnt doing well as a mum, so he took on her role!!! :lol: :lol:

P1010114.jpg

P1010113.jpg

P1010110.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010096.jpg

P1010092.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010071.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010116.jpg

Enjoy, Becki xx

He always looks really thoughtful bless him, God knows what he thinks about. He was phantom baby sitting yes, he used to have a teddy called Bingo, he knew its name and everything. He treated him like a baby, and took him everywhere with him, till one night he 'overgroomed' him a little and bingos head fell off :cry:

beckiboo186 said:
He always looks really thoughtful bless him, God knows what he thinks about. He was phantom baby sitting yes, he used to have a teddy called Bingo, he knew its name and everything. He treated him like a baby, and took him everywhere with him, till one night he 'overgroomed' him a little and bingos head fell off :cry:

Awww.... Bless him.

beckiboo186 said:

Awwwwww!

Marlene said:
All lovely photos and your doggie looks so sweet and soft and gentle...I love him
i54196966_71287.gif

Thank You, he's amazing with the bunnies. I would trust him with their lives, they use him as a bed/climbing frame/chew toy :shock: , and they love playing with his tail, he just doesnt bother at all!! Completely shocking considering he's bred to chase and kill bunsters :shock: xx

Back