• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabscuttle called home.

Rabscuttle

Warren Scout
Last night my dear friend was called home.

IMGP1006.jpg

At the moment I have no words, just a sense of tremendous loss. He was a majestic animal and a great friend.

He will live forever in my heart.

Rabs

Oh im so sorry he was such a gorgeous bun

You must be feeling so sad right now and nothing anyone can say will make it better

Sending you lots of love and hugs from here

Binky Free little man Scoot and Quinn and all the others will look after you

Rabscuttle said:
Last night my dear friend was called home.

IMGP1006.jpg

At the moment I have no words, just a sense of tremendous loss. He was a majestic animal and a great friend.

He will live forever in my heart.

Rabs

aaaawwwww your beloved bunny was so beautiful, I am very sorry for your sad loss.
Thinking of you and sending hugs
Adele XX

What a beautiful bunny. Binky free at the bridge Rabscuttle. Say hello to Patch, Flopsy and Nougat, I'm sure my beautiful girls will look after you.

Aaaaaaw, I am so sorry, he was so very handsome. :cry: We seem to have lost such a lot of bunnies already this year....... :cry:

Run free in the eternal sunshine and lush grass of the Rainbow Land sweet little boy.

Binky free little one.

So sorry for your loss.
I am sure such a handsome boy will soon be surrounded by little girle bunnies looking for a pal.

Back