• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unexpected bonding

honey

Alpha Buck
i'm trying to bond my 6 - 3 boys and 3 girls. i think with their tempraments it will work and there's no fighting just some chasing.

suprise first new friendship is herbie and cookie - two of the boys :? but :D

they make a lovely little couple :lol:

honey said:
i'm trying to bond my 6 - 3 boys and 3 girls. i think with their tempraments it will work and there's no fighting just some chasing.

:lol: Bless them.

aww that's cute - I think Benny wants another boy to bond with after losing his brother - the girls smell horrible I guess :roll:

honey said:

aawww sounds great.. but Cookie is missing from your sig! :lol: Good luck with the rest of the bonding :wink:

elve said:
aww that's cute - I think Benny wants another boy to bond with after losing his brother - the girls smell horrible I guess :roll:
Im sure we could find you plenty of boys to choose from Elve :wink: :lol:

i think they like an easy life, they sit together in the sun whilst bailey, gia and maple run round like loonies trying to sort out whose boss :roll:

Diddeen said:
aawww sounds great.. but Cookie is missing from your sig! :lol: Good luck with the rest of the bonding :wink:

i know :oops: i have to get o/h to do my sig and he hasn't long done this one, i must learn how to do these photos :oops:

Back