• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tocho and huslu

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
my bootiful hairy boys :lol:

huslu, sporting his hair cut, its a shame but he hates grooming so much and just about has a heart attack, so ive started just lopping him shortish with some scissors every couple of weeks, hes happy, im happy!
IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

imag0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

my special baby tocho, who has been so repeatedly very ill for about a month, with pretty much no reason. his good days ae few and far between now and he seems so unhappy. he mostly just mopes around now and barely eats, and he hates being force fed, he has lost a lot of weight under his once beautiful full coat which is now lank and dull, he no longer grooms and his diah is terrible. it is with a heavy heart that i have decided to set tocho free, i feel he wants this. tommorrow he will be put to rest and join clover (his wife) at the bridge, i know she waits for him and then they can both have lots of binky fun together again :cry:
IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

I love Huslu's hair cut :lol:

And Tocho is beautiful too.. its so sad that he's so poorly.. but you have clearly made the best, and hardest, decision for him :(

aaawww beautiful rabbits! Great haircut too! Sorry to hear Tocho is not well.. i guess he maybe has a broken heart :? Will be thinking of you tomorrow

thanks everyone!

yes i feel tocho may have had a brocken heart, he was never a cuddly rabbit but i bonded him with a beautiful black fox female and he was a content and happy rabbit. after she suddenly died he became very aggresive and got me on several occasions, which of course i didnt mind. i got huslu and they lived next door each other, so like together but not together as tocho became a great fighter. it was about 4 months back when clover died so i do think he just pined away :cry:
he went to sleep peacefully this morning and now heaven has another angel.

Back