• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this mornings piccys!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Been out and about with my camera again this morning!

the mail monster strikes again, obviously still trying to locate all my missing valentine cards! :lol:
feb06035.jpg

an affectionate and yet quite scary moment with Fudge licking my dressing gown this morning! :shock: :lol:
feb06036.jpg

Niamh and Splodge tucking into their breakfast, one of the rare occasions when they're not hiding under my bed! :D Notice how lively Niamh is, she can't stay in one place!!!
feb06038.jpg

feb06039.jpg

feb06040.jpg

and lastly the flumps having their brekkie! :D Was going to get some action shots but they're being very lazy this morning!!
feb06042.jpg

aawww lovely photos. The flumps :lol: :lol: :lol: You should have called them Pootle and posie :lol: :lol:

They're all lovely. The first picture looks just like my Buffy, she was a black french lop, sadly over the Bridge now.

lovely bunnies! :D I think Amy must have had a word with my Storm, I didn't get any valentines cards either :? maybe he ate them! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back