• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with breed

candyfluff

New Kit
Please can someone help identify the breed of my new rabbit candyfluff.

DSP15-02-06_12.jpg

She's 7 weeks old...yey :wave:

:bunny:

Awww what a cutie
2 of my bunnies have lion head in them truffle has a little maine
1060.jpg

miffys dad was a lion head,but you would never know!,the only thing she got from her dad was her colour!
DSCF0701.jpg

bluebunny said:
Awww what a cutie
1060.jpg

miffys dad was a lion head,but you would never know!,the only thing she got from her dad was her colour!
DSCF0701.jpg

Awww...they are so cute. :love:

arrgghh she is so cute could she be a cross between a lionhead and a netherland dwarf? Just a guess!

Lynda

bluebunny said:
Awww what a cutie
1060.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

awww lovely buns
especially the op's little bunny

(Hee hee I can explain the lionhead thing :D the lion head gene is dominant, so her father must've only have one and didn't pass it onto to her)

sola said:
bluebunny said:
Awww what a cutie
1060.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

awww lovely buns

(Hee hee I can explain the lionhead thing :D the lion head gene is dominant, so her father must've only have one and didn't pass it onto to her)
Her mum was a new zealand white :shock:

bluebunny said:
sola said:
bluebunny said:
Awww what a cutie
1060.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

awww lovely buns

Her mum was a new zealand white :shock:

:shock:

Back