• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My joy of rehoming a bunny

leanneduly

New Kit
I just wanted to share my joy of rehoming a rescue bunny.

My husband and I have been looking for a girl bunny for a while now for our Drarf Lop Harvey who is 18 months old and neutered.

We tried a while ago with another Dwarf Lop Honey but it wasn't to be.

We now have a beatuful Albino Lionhead which we have named Lolli. She is 6 months old. She and Harvey have bonded beautifully. She is still quite timid but I guess that is to be expected. This will be her 3rd and final home. Poor we soul. She is slowly getting used to us and I hope it is a start of good things to come.

:D :D :D :D :D

Hi. Yes - Lolli was from Little Critterz and was previously Crystal. I am struggleing to find out how to add pics? Am I being dumb? Can anyone help?

Hi again, aw thats great news, I was going to be adopting Jack from little critterz but it was going to take too long for me to get dwon to pick him up. if you look in the fixed topics at the top of the forum index there's a tutorial on how to add pics, i just joined photobucket today and added pics for the first time, read the tutorial and it makes it easy! HTH :D

Lolli2.jpg

120-2036_IMG.jpg

119-1929_IMG.jpg

Don't have any pics of them together yet. Thank you for all your help and tips for getting the pics on!!

See how Lolli has 1 upright ear and 1 floppy ear - I think that's sooooo cute!

Awww, that is great news! We have an absolutely gorgeous darling black female Rex rabbit 'Wllow' that we have recently homed from a rescue. We hope to bond her with our male Rex 'Flopsy' soon. Hope it goes as well as yours! We share your happiness in rehoming a rescue.

rehoming

thats great news that lolli and harvey have bonded so well- I also have a dwarf lop called harvey - similar coulours to yours too lol and looked at honey with a view to bonding- can you tell me what some of the problems were? i read honey has bonded with hazel and has a home now but i am still thinking of getting harv a wee girlfriend- just looking for some idea as to what i may expect- thanks!
000_0311.jpg

Back