• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My children(7Piccys)

Thought id posty some piccys of my children

this is Luke my eldest
t_183250_8660664134.jpg

This is Hannah
100_0796.jpg

This is Simon
100_0767.jpg

This is Jacque
100_0766.jpg

This is joshua and Hayleigh
100_0788.jpg

This is Hayleigh
100_0694.jpg

This is the cat Litha
100_0838.jpg

Theres not one of me I hate my piccy being taken, :lol: some have came out small :? :lol:

How do you cope with all those little 2fts?! :lol: :wink: Especially with red head Hayleigh in there too, i know what little devils we can be, ( says a redhead who currently has it died plum to fool people)! :D
Beautiful children though, you must be a very proud mum.

Su.x

hehe great photos and what a house full u must have!.. Jacque looks like he could be a cheeky little man :wink:

7!!! What a house full :shock:

Here are my three lads:
My oldest who is 18
mrboo.jpg

youngest who is 12
qq.jpg

Not sure who the girl is :? but this is my middle son who is 16
mimi.jpg

Doorkeeper,you got lovely lads, :D
Thanks guys and yes Jacque is a cheeky fellow i have to watch him hes always up to something :lol:
And yes hayleighs hard work,she has a temper on her too :roll: :lol: ,but aww wouldnt change them for the world and they grow up so fast,only seemed like yesterday they were babies,its the washing and ironing i hate!!!!!! :roll: :? :D

You do ironing :shock: :shock:

I envy you the girls, I would have liked a daughter. Hannah is gorgeous. :D I kow what red heads are like though - my sister is one, and I don't envy you her so much :lol: :wink:

My daughter was my 2nd child then i had 3 sons after her and when i was pregnant with the last child I really didnt think id get another girl i mean what are the chances??after 3 boys in a row?
Well i got another girl i was sooo pleased,was in shock could see i had a girl but still asked the midwife what it was :lol: :lol: Think she thought i was mad!(well i am really,but shush) :lol:

Back