• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

farewell but..never forgotten-update thumper gone as well

ah144

Warren Scout
Image003.jpg
[/img]

My beautiful baby,you were not like a rabbit, you had the charecter of a dog!! and now theres.....no one to greet me when i walk through the front door, no more cuddles in the morning in bed b4 rising,no one to eat raspberries with at 3 in the morning when i'm rushing to get an assignment completed! and then no one to lick me awake when i fall asleep on the sofa! no one to keep my neck warm whilst watching eastenders,

DSCN0052.jpg

and no one to fall asleep on my legs!

DSCN0050.jpg

you've touched my life like no animal ever has,the lights gone out, but the memories never will,your gone and i'm totally gutted.

Binky Free AJ my baby Quinn will take care of you hes been at the bridge nearly a week now so he can show you around

:cry: I'm so sorry to hear your sad news :cry: AJ will always with you, in your heart. He will never be far away
Binky free little one xx

This is so sad, you have lost a friend but I am glad you have these lovely photos and hope they will comfort you.

hugs_hg_wht.gif

I ONLY WANTED YOU

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a special place
no-Bun could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to Rainbow Bridge
and bring you back again.

Our earthly link is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as The Bridge calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

Binky Free AJ....You are very much missed. Jane and Buns xx

Thankyou all so much for your kind words, can't look at the photo's at the mo as just keep bursting in to tears :cry:

Sending sympathy and hugs to you. Really sorry about AJ.

Jane that's a really lovely poem, I can feel my eyes briming over.

ah144 said:
Thankyou all so much for your kind words, can't look at the photo's at the mo as just keep bursting in to tears :cry:

i know what you are going through right now . it took me months to be able to look at cheekybuns photos without crying . I still get a very heavy heart when I look at them but mostly I smile at his antics and as long as I remember him along with so many others then he is truly still with me . No one can ever remove aj from your mind and your heart . He is still with you every single day and soon you will smile at his memory . xx

I also know how you feel as I lost my little Elvis at the same time Gina lost Cheeky bun. I have his photo framed in the living room. I think about him everyday and I never will stop loving him and you will never stop loving AJ.

The pain will eventually start to heal but the love and the bond will be there forever
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear about AJ you have wonderful pictures and memories to look back on and you will see each other some day :cry:

Back