• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, as I don't have my buns yet...

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Here are some pics of my other animals and me!!!
DSCF0617.jpg

This is Jago our 2 year old lab
gavnmum1.jpg

This is Gavin, my eldest, now 3 1/2 and me
DSCF0538.jpg

and this is Jack, my youngest, 7 months old
Hope you like :D

Awwww LOVELY piccies. How you cope with two wee boys I dont know!! I am OK with 31 Bunnies but hand my ONE baby and I go into a panic!! Jane and Buns xx

TBH i don't know how I cope either ha ha!! Head down, get on with it! Thats part of the reason I want my buns is something to do away from my lovely little boys, as much as I love them I need a break too! :lol:

Lovely pics :D You haven't got a sister called Patricia have you, I know an Orcadian Patricia and she looks just like you :shock:

peediepixie said:
patricia who?? Chances are I'll know her ha ha :lol: Its a small world but even smaller in Orkney :lol:
:lol: I actually don't know her surname, but she's married to the world's tallest bloke (well ok maybe a bit of an exaggeration) called Magnus. They live near me these days, moved down about 2 years ago I reckon.

Charliesangel said:
Lovely family!!! But...it could use a couple of buns :roll: :lol: :lol:

xxx

They're on their way! If Flopsy would hurry up and have her babies, then its only a few months to wait :lol:
The waiting is exciting though and they'll be extra special for it :D :love:

peediepixie said:
Charliesangel said:
Lovely family!!! But...it could use a couple of buns :roll: :lol: :lol:

xxx

They're on their way! If Flopsy would hurry up and have her babies, then its only a few months to wait :lol:
The waiting is exciting though and they'll be extra special for it :D :love:

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the buns when they come. :D

Back