• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just some pics of Harvey yesterday

sarattie

Alpha Buck
img_1868Small.jpg

img_0849.jpg

img_0858Small.jpg

He no longer has a sticky bum! He is happily eating 1/2 SS pellets and 1/2 A&P herb and fibre and a couple of mountains of hay!

He only gets minimum greens as it definately sets him off!

Going to move him on to A&P pellets when I can find somewhere to get them from! at the moment ive got a quote of £15 for a delivered sack, but thats a bit high....

But anyway, he has healthy poos and looks much cherpier!!

:love:

Hi Sarah.. Harvey is absolutely gorgeous!! Is he gonna get a girlfriend one day?? :wink: :D
sounds like it would be easier to stick with SS if thats the easiest thing to get hold of.
Have you tried phoning all the petshops in your area to see if any will order you A&P? Maybe a horse feed place somewhere? My two did really well on SS, only reason i changed them to A&P is because its higher fibre and with their fuzz it helps.

Diddeen said:
Hi Sarah.. Harvey is absolutely gorgeous!! Is he gonna get a girlfriend one day?? :wink: :D .

Lol Yeah! I wish!! id love to get him a girlfriend! but james wont have anyof it... fortunately he gets double the attention being a single man!! he did have a "fling" before he was 'done' but thats about all!! :lol:

Back