• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A valentines video for you all

arh wow gorgeousssssssss. arh simba and nala they are just so goregous together arent they, they look like they were made to be together.. :love: :love: :love:

aaaawwww, what a brilliant video, so well put together Jeremy, and a lovely tribute to the RU bunnies :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew it wouldn't wait till today! :lol:

Tam, I don't know about the other buns, but soph is bright blue on mine too! :lol:

Oh Jeremy - thats brilliant - mustve taken you ages to get all thepics up tog - I was so surpised to see Kami and Tui in there - fantastic and thank you very much :D

Ah glad you all liked it. :D
I was inspired the other day when I saw all the snuggle bun pics, but then I thought you were gonna post all the ones I'd squirrelled out in Laura's thread :lol:

sarattie said:
Did you use movie maker to do that?
Nah, I used Adobe Premiere. Although I'm sure you could do it in MM as it was dead easy. (and mebbe MM won't have that annoying rounding error on the rotations that causes nasty glitches :()

Tamsin said:
Ps. Is the bright blue bunnies just my comp?
I think it's just you Tamsin, at least I hope it is! :shock: :? :lol:

I think I might have to do version 2 now looking at all the lovely snuggle photos on the other thread :lol:

Back