• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Match of the Day

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
First out of the tunnel and onto the pitch we have the number 4 centre back, Blossini (recently transferred from Barnsley FC)

100_1503.jpg

Following behind her we have Pippin Le Poop who's straight onto the ball and ready for action

[/img]
100_1491.jpg

It's not long before opposing team player and crowd pleaser Lavender is upto some fancy footwork.

100_1467.jpg

Despite this promising start when she passes to team mate Oxo he wastes time wondering what to do with the ball (being more of a cricket man)

[/img]
100_1466.jpg

It's not long before Blossini comes in with a suprising tackle and steals the ball

100_1492.jpg

Now thirty minutes into the game and the ball still hasn't moved, the crowd becomes restless.

Lavender responds to the chants ''bxxxxxy, bxxxxxxh, jxxxl''
and gets a yellow card from the referee for un-rabbit-like conduct.

[/img]
100_1469.jpg

Faster than you can say 'Science Selective' Lavender's back on the ball looking for someone to pass to.
Unfortunately Oxo has now lost interest and is not paying attention, this could cost them the game...

100_1468.jpg

Blossini soon takes advantage of the situation and is on the ball, but quickly becomes distracted by photographers and poses for a picture

[/img]
100_1483.jpg

Well they do call it the 'Beautiful Game'

The light is fading fast and the temperature has dropped. Rabswood appears with oats in warm water...

They think its all over...

It is now.

SCORE 0:0

Thats fantastic!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure Manchester United will sign them up soon! Or maybe Arsenal, they have the better looking players to be fair!

Can't stop laughing - thats fantastic!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I normally hate football but that's just brilliant. I especially like the way the ball stayed in the same place for the entire match. :lol:

Back