• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye to one day old litter of 7 baby bunnies

KazPetts

Warren Scout
Not sure how she got pregnant again, kids probably left Thomas and Honey together but I could have miss sexed the two that we have kept in the cage with Honey from her previous litter, but yesterday my eldest went out to feed and water Honey and she found a few dead babies. Seeing as it was clean out day yesterday I had the job of cleaning up the dead babies and on count there were seven. I feel sorry for Sian my daughter as she was upset and I have to say I felt sorry for Honey the mum as she was reluctant to let me take them but she knew they were dead and each one that I picked up she nuzzled it as I was lifting it out of the cage. Poor rabbit.
Binky free little bunnies, I am sure your brothers and sisters that departed us from the last litter will be there to guide you in your life on the bridge.

Aww poor little mites :( I also lost 2 out of a litter of 4 this week

Go and play over the bridge where you can all have the chance to do all the things you never got the chance to do whilst you were here :(

karen, i've finally had a chance to pm you.

once again, i'm so sorry that these little ones have gone to the bridge.

at least you know that the'll be in the best possible company with their other big brothers.

they have gone to join the rest of scoot's angels.

blinky free little ones.

Sad news...so sorry...binky free teeny little ones

The-Velveteen-Rabbit-Print-I1005948.jpg

Back