• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My luscious ladies!

nic99

Warren Scout
The guinea pigs are all out on the grass at the moment and loving it. The weather is finally mild enough without it actually raining (though a little damp) for them to go out and play.

So here we have Pansy (black and white texel), Heather (lemon agouti rex), Holly (brindle abby) and last but not least, Flora (tort and white abby x). Pansy is seperated from the others because she does not play nice and has to live by herself.

Flora013.jpg

Flora014.jpg

Flora016.jpg

Flora015.jpg

Flora012.jpg

awwwwwwwww :love:

I can't wait for my piggies to have a bit of outside time but my grass is too muddy at the mo.

Thanks guys I shall be sure to let them know how gorgeous you think they are. They are all back in their houses now and Flora bless her, has tipped her shoebox (which she like to use a bed) onto its side and is sleeping with just her head inside it :lol:
She is a nutter!

Oh dear and now i have just this minute watched her do a poo which she managed to shoot outside of the cage! :shock:

Back