• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys! :-)

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well, George and Juley were both neutered on Friday :D
Juley doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'rest'. He's still literally bangin' off the walls :shock: running around like a loon !:shock: :shock: :shock: I even had to seperate them agggain, as the day after they came home, he was mounting George like crazy again :shock: You'd have thought it would be too sore and tender 'down there' for him to even contemplate being frisky, but oh no, not for Juley! I'm hoping as his hormones settle down in a few weeks, then I'll be able to see the results of his neutering....I hope!! :lol:

George is my little angel. Words cannot describe how loving and absolutely perfect this little bun is. :D His character and temperament is the most loving I've ever come across. Like I say, words cannot describe! Let's just say he nearly brings me to tears at how unbelievably loving he is...alllll the time! :D

Both boys are recovering really well, and eating drinking, running around and getting snuggles like crazy. :D My beautiful baby boys :D :D :D

Pics take about half an hour ago....

George...
Picture1843330.jpg

....coming straight over for a nose rub :D
Picture1843323.jpg

....absolutely handsome!
Picture1843326.jpg

Juley.....
Picture1843327.jpg

....enjoying a munch on hay....and looking stunningly gorgeous :D
Picture1843331.jpg

Can you tell I absolutely adore these two by any chance? :D:D:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear they are doing well.

When I had my little boys 'done' the vet told me not to house them on straw until their stitches were removed (10 days), also to give them cage rest to prevent them from running around/climbing.

Rabswood

They haven't been out of their hutches at all. Juley is just belting it around his hutch like a nutter! :lol:

I did start of with towels down, and hay in a pile in the corner....as you can see, they've 'rearranged', and kept doing so!

I'm checking them everyday as instructed to make sure all is healing nicely :)

:love: :love: they really are gorgeous!.
when storm had his op the first thing he did was binky out of his pet carrier! :shock: I think they just lke to worry us! :lol:

Back