• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my Girls

Quinn

Mama Doe
Rosie & Saffy

rosie.gif

Rosie

saffy.gif

Saffy

saffy2.gif

Saffy Again

rosiensaffy.gif

rosiensaffy2.gif

rosiensaffy3.gif

Yes i have a confession to make i couldnt resist the cream bunny i couldnt stop thinking about her (the one i mentioned before) She hasn't really been mentioned because i only got her a couple of days before Quinn died :cry:

But the night he died OH got the girls out to cheer me up and i expected WW3 to start but they just snuggled up! - will probably change when their hormones kick in but for now they love snuggling with each other - have showed no signs of agression etc

And even though shes from a pet shop i am SO glad i got her because Rosie was meant to be Quinns girl and now she would be all alone if it wasn't for Saffy

If i do ever decide to get them a boy he will be from a rescue and preferably already neutered :?

Hi Quinn,

i do remember you talling me about her actually and i think i encouraged you to just get her!

Lucky you did, she prob would have gone to some snotty nose kid otherwise!

She is gorgeous!!

Well be warned you will be in for lots of pics! I regret not taking enough of Quinn Bunny and the ones i did take were mainly on my phone which altho is 2mp isnt great so these two may be the worlds most photographed buns!

Yep i got the tunnel from P@H for Quinn and he adored it as do these 2 and my friends bun loves it 2 when she comes round - i only got it because when i got Quinn at P@H he had that tunnel in the pen with him

Back