• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should I feed my rabbits?

I have 2 rabbits which both get plenty of fresh hay everyday. They like it and also seem to eat anything I put in front of them! They get fresh veg/herbs also every other day or when we have them. I have however chopped and changed with their dried food/pellets. When they get the 'mixed' stuff, they tend to dig out their favourite bits and won't touch the rest until they are really hungry. I want to make sure my rabbits get the best possible diet. I have not tried the more expensive brand names yet, only loose stuff from the local pet shop. Should I feed them a a non-mix branded pellet like Allen & Page?

Allen and Page is brill, I highly recommend it. My buns are doing really well on it and it goes down well! Supreme Science and Excel are also good, though I find Excel was a bit rich for my small bunny. Sounds like rest of the diet is brill, it should be 80-90% hay :)

I second that! I can't believe how well all of the bunnies are doing on Allen and Page.

I know, it's so good isn't it! And a bargain too for the amount you get, being such a good food you would expect to pay lots more!!

Yup! it's much cheaper than the others. I must say, they weren't overly keen on it to start with, but gobble it up now!

Back