• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe Needs a Man.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......but I dont have any single Bucks and I cant adopt any more bunnies..... :cry: I feel Soooooooooooo guilty... :cry: :cry: Jane and Buns xx
Picture514.jpg

Could you not convince her that the cuddly bun in the pic is a male! :lol: :lol:

And as per usual this bun is as cute as the rest of your buns! :love:

bluebunny said:
Awwww cant you bond her in with one of your pairs?
I'd love to but I am a bit short of neutral territory. Also Chloe is such a moody madam :roll: She was one of a group of three buns. But sadly the other two are now over The Bridge. Chloe was always the 'under-bunny' and I think she now wants to make sure that NEVER happens again :roll: . She lives in the lounge and so is not on her own but I wish I could get a 'special friend' for her......Jane and Buns xx

JCO said:
bluebunny said:
Awwww cant you bond her in with one of your pairs?
I'd love to but I am a bit short of neutral territory. Also Chloe is such a moody madam :roll: She was one of a group of three buns. But sadly the other two are now over The Bridge. Chloe was always the 'under-bunny' and I think she now wants to make sure that NEVER happens again :roll: . She lives in the lounge and so is not on her own but I wish I could get a 'special friend' for her......Jane and Buns xx
Awwww sorry to hear her friends have gone :(
what a shame shes on her own

Back