• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U seen it here first! Sophie and Rudy....

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Ahhhhhh, come here Sofs, and let me give you a kiss....

DSCF0128.jpg

Sophie says.... Ahhh, go on then.....

DSCF0126.jpg

Is it my turn yet Sophie?

DSCF0125.jpg

Nope...... says Sophie :lol:

DSCF0124.jpg

And an action Pic... Rudy is blurry as he was so excited Soph was letting him groom her, he was doing it so fast!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCF0122.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

What brilliant piccies! :D:D:D Awwww they look sooooo in luuuuuuuurve :D:D:D:D:D

I must say, they are a stunning pair of rabbits....absolutely beautiful!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Haha, thanks everyone, we are really pleased with how its all going!

We are just waiting for the day that princess sophie grooms Rudy! :lol:

He really dotes on her now and its so sweet! :love: He loves her so much already! :love:

Veronica said:
What brilliant piccies! :D:D:D Awwww they look sooooo in luuuuuuuurve :D:D:D:D:D

I must say, they are a stunning pair of rabbits....absolutely beautiful!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Awww thank you! :D :mrgreen: We think so too, but we are biased! :lol:

They are 2 of the most trusting, loving buns ever!!!! :love:

Oh Laura, those pics are so good - poor little Rudy getting all excited - Sophie is def a girl who knows what she wants :lol:

Love the sig too :D

hannah said:
Yay!!!!
Gorgeous bunnies Laura

Haha! Thanks Hannah! :D

Oh Laura, those pics are so good - poor little Rudy getting all excited - Sophie is def a girl who knows what she wants

Love the sig too

Oh Sophie is a spoilt princess alright! :lol: She even has lil Rudy pampering her! I can see how that relationship will go! :lol: :lol:

Bless him, Rudy seems to love her so much already! He is such a trusting little guy! We absolutely love him to bits! :love:

Back